Saturday, July 30, 2016

How the years go by part 2 ch 3-



At Ric/Alexis~ Ric was clean up as Cricket came in. “Cricket you're back in town”Ric said “Yes, I hear about Alexis I’m sorry , I thought you may need my help ’Cricket said “Thank you for coming I don’t know how to handle this alone”Ric said “Well you're not alone”Cricket said Lance came in. “Dad how is Mom”Lance ask “The same she will make it”Ric said There was a knock on the door it was Jane. “Jane why are you here”Ric ask “Well I want to tell you I’m sorry about Alexis she will make it and I thought you may want something of John”Jane said She handle him a watch. “Are you sure”Ric ask “Yes I’m and I’m sorry you never got to know him”Jane said “It’s not your fault but thank you”Ric said “You're welcome if you need anything”Jane said

At Kelly’s~ Chloe was there having some coffee when Ned came in. “Chloe”Ned said “Ned sit down”Chloe said “Have you seen Alexis today ’Ned ask “I’m on my way I just need some breakfast first”Chloe said “ I hate this I wish we could do something”Ned said “I just hope we don’t lose her we just got Alexis back”Chloe said “Yes”Ned said

On the Docks~ Monica was on her way home when her phone rang it was Helena. “Thank you for chance the DNA test he is a Cassadine in a way”Helena said “Just leave me alone now”Monica said and hang up.

At Nikolas/Emily~ Nikolas came in. “How is Spencer”Emily ask “The same I have news on the DNA test”Nikolas said “He yours”Emily ask “Yes I’m sorry”Nikolas said “That’s okay we will get through this and get our son back”Emily said “I hope so”Nikolas said

At Bliss/Alex~ Gia was there going though her son clothiers to find something to buried him in and cry for her son.

No comments:

Post a Comment