Saturday, July 30, 2016

How the years go by ch 91-




At General Hospital~ Skye and Jax were in the hallway. “What a night”Skye said “Yes I’m going to check on Alexis and Call Ned”Jax said “Aright”Skye said he left as Lila came in with John-Jasper. “Lila ,Why are you here”Skye ask “John-Jasper isn’t feeling well so I brought him here”Lila said “Oh I was going to call you there been an accident ’Skye said

Bliss room~ Calliope was there. “Oh honey I hate that you give up you're son it could be your only chance of having a baby but if I have to choice to keep you here or not I will make the right choice I love you so much I hope you don’t hate me”Calliope said Bliss wake up. “Mother”Bliss said “Honey it’s going to be okay”Calliope said “What happened”Bliss ask “You were in a car cash”Calliope said “Were you hurt too”Bliss ask “Yes and Spencer too”Calliope said “What about Alex”Bliss ask “He was hurt to honey you loss your blood you may have to have a hysterectomy”Calliope said “No”Bliss said “It’s up to me you're only seventeen years old and I know it’s going to be hard but I want you here”Calliope said “I want to talk to the doctor first”Bliss said “Find”Calliope said

At Alex room~Gia and Zander and Rose were there. “You have to be okay”Gia said “Dr Jones is going to make you better”Zander said

In the hallway~Calliope came out to take a break when Lila came by she was carrying her son. “Calliope I’m sorry”Lila said “How is my only grandson”Calliope ask “John-Jasper is find your nephew”Lila said “His my grandson I love you sis and I want you happy but John-Jasper could be my daughter only child and it’s not fair! Calliope said “No it’s not I hate this to I want Bliss to have more children too”Lila said “I’m sorry”Calliope said “”It’s okay”Lila said “You sure be resting”Skye said “I’m fine was anyone else hurt”Calliope ask “My mother”Kristina said as she came by. “My mother is in a coma she may not wake up I want to know who was driving”Kristina said as Mac came by. “I want to know too”Mac said “I don’t remember it”Calliope said “Really”Kristina said “Yes”Calliope said “Mother why don’t I take you to your room”Laster ask “I want one of you to call Nico we need him”Calliope said “I will call him”Zella said

No comments:

Post a Comment