Sunday, July 31, 2016

How the years go by part 2 ch 74~ “


“A old friend”

At the Comeback~Lila and Calliope were having dinner. “So have you come up with a name for your show”Lila ask “Calliope”Calliope said “Alright , I think this is a great idea ’Lila said “Me too my company isn't doing good”Calliope said “We will help each other then”Lila said as Skye cam eby. “Mother I’m sorry about the club”Calliope said ”Me too”Lila said “Thanks I’m just glad everyone is okay. Where will Avery wedding be now”Skye ask “In my ballroom”Calliope said “That’s great, What are you to up to”Skye ask “Lila and I are team up”Calliope said “Calliope is going to have a tv show on our station we need something”Lila said “That’s great”Skye said “Our you meeting Daddy here”Calliope ask “No”Skye said as Luke came in. “A old friend. Luke Spencer you remember my daughters Lila and Calliope”Skye ask”Yes I do. Can we talk”Luke said they went to talk .”Do you think mother and Luke”Calliope ask “No”Lila said “How is the baby”Calliope said “Great so far,, I have a check up in the morning I sure go”Lila said and left.

“Luke ,What do you want”Skye ask “I want to reopening the haunted Starr and I need your help”Luke said “I don’t think so”Jax said as he came by. “Jax Luke and I are just friends I will not cheat on you”Skye said “Yes just friends”Luke said “You are busy at ELQ”Jax said “Yes but I have time now to help a friend, Do you trust me”Skye ask “Yes not him”Jax said “Thanks Skye”Luke said and left. “Jax you trust me don’t you”Skye said “Yes, find if you want to help Luke you have my support”Jax said “Thanks”Skye said

At Valentin place~ Sage was over. “Why are you here”Valentin ask “I want to know did you love my mother”Sage ask “No”Valentin said “Do you care for me”Sage ask “Yes I do”Valentin said There was a knock on the door it was Spencer. “Spencer why are you here”Sage ask “I could ask you the same”Spencer said Sage left. “I want you to leave town and never come back. How much money will it take”Spencer ask “That isn’t going to happen I’m starting here”Valentin said “I will stop you”Spencer said

At Bliss~Gia was there drop off Alex. “I can’t get over how much he looks like Alex”Gia said “Yes he does”Bliss said “I miss him ’Gia said “Me too”Bliss said

At the Comeback~Zander was drinking when Courtney came by. “Are you okay”Courtney ask “No I’m not I lose two sons to the Cassadine I will destroy them”Zander said “I get why you're upset if Spencer had anything to do with Carman death I’m sorry but It will not bring him back”Courtney said “No but it will make me feel better”Zander said

No comments:

Post a Comment