Sunday, July 31, 2016

How the years go by part 2 ch 71



At The Cassadine office~Nikolas and Spencer and Nico and Laster were there. “How is the jewelry store doing”Nikolas ask “Great but we need someone to run it”Spencer said “What about mother”Laster ask “Maybe, I hear Jax and Jerry are going to build a hotel and I think we sure to”Spencer said “You want to build a hotel”Nikolas ask “Yes and I want my son to run it”Spencer said as Liam came in. “Sorry I’m late father”Liam said “What is going on”Nico ask “Nico and Laster and Liam I want all of you to run a hotel together as brothers and a businessman and make me proud”Spencer said “Father you're asking a lot”Nico said “Yes you our”Laster said “I want all my son to get along”Spencer said the boys left. “Spencer what are you up to”Nikolas ask “Why can’t I just have all my sons get alone”Spencer said “No you're up to something”Nikolas said Spencer smile. “Anyway father we need to get ruin of Valentin and get Stefan home”Spencer said as Alexis came in. “I may have a way to get Stefan out of jail a picture came in my mail today I could not see all of it was blur so I have someone help me it look like a woman was in it not Katherine and there was a note that says you know who the killer is”Alexis said “This is great news”Nikolas said “Yes”Spencer said

At Spencer/Calliope Ballroom~Calliope and Avery came in. “Mother I forget how beautiful this room is I remember dance in it when I was a little girl”Avery said “Yes, So what do you think about having your wedding here”Calliope ask as Sterling JR came in. “The country club had a fire so I was thinking we could have the wedding here”Avery said “Sure why not I love you”Sterling Jr said and kiss her. “Darling what is your emergency”Spencer ask as he came in. Calliope could tell he was upset. “Mother country club burn down so Avery is going to have her wedding here”Calliope said “That’s great”Spencer said Calliope touch his jacket. “Spencer”Calliope said “I have a meeting to go to”Spencer said “You're upset with me”Calliope said he move her hands off him. “Yes I thought something happened to you and the children this could of waiting”Spencer said and left. “Mother are you okay”Avey ask “Yes”Calliope said

No comments:

Post a Comment