Saturday, July 30, 2016

How the years go by part 2 ch 6



At Avery/Sterling Jr~ “I think we sure put the wedding on hold till my father wakes up I want him to walk me down”Avery said “That’s fine with me I get it”Sterling JR said “Thanks”Avery said “What is it”Sterling Jr ask “My mother has a tumor I’m scare”Avery said “She will make it you're mother is strong”Sterling Jr said

At Laster/Isabella~Laster was looking at picture of him and his parents when he was little and crying when Isabella came by. “I have never seen that”Isabella said “What”Laster ask “You're crying”Isabella ask “Yes I’m human”Laster said “I like this side of you I know you worry about your father and he will make it”Isabella said “It’s not just that my mother has a tumor”Laster said “No”Isabella said “Yes what else could go wrong”Laster ask

At a house~ Helena was there. “It’s all going as plan come by one they will all fall down”Helena said

At Liz/Lucky~ “Lucky you sure go see Nikolas”Liz said “I will”Lucky said “What is it”Liz ask “I just miss Carman today”Lucky said “I miss him to, I still have a feeling there more to that story”Liz said “Me too”Lucky said

At Calliope/Spencer~ Calliope was reading Nico book when Avery came in. “Mother you read that”Avery ask “Yes Nico ask me to it’s not the whole truth on your father and I and our love for each other”Calliope said “I have a idea, I will write your side of the story”Avery said “I like that but what about your wedding” Calliope ask “We our put it on hold till daddy wake up I want him to walk me down”Avery said “I want that too and so would your father”Calliope said the children came in. “Mother do you need anything”Rave ask “Yes I need someone to run the store”Calliope said “We will”Willow said “Thanks “Calliope said her phone rang it was Nikolas.

No comments:

Post a Comment