Sunday, July 31, 2016

How the years go by part 2 ch 29~

 “Cassadine Vs Spencer war”

At General Hospital~ “Laster told Nico about Carman. “So father killed Carman”Nico said “Yes we have to cover it up I need you're help”Laster said “You have it”Nico said “I’m glad we made up I miss you”Laster said “I miss you to”Nico said as Nikolas and Emily and Courtney came by.”So Spencer is awake”Nikolas said “Yes mother is with him she doesn’t want to tell him yet about the tumor yet”Laster said “It’s up to her”Emily said “Yes I’m so happy he's awake”Courtney said

Spencer room~ Calliope was still in bed with Spencer in his arms. “How is Bliss doing”Spencer ask “She wants her son back”Calliope said “Good Bliss sure raise him”Spencer said Alan came in. “I know you want to catch up with Spencer but he needs his rest”Alan said “I been sleeping for months”Spencer said “It’s okay I sure go I will be back tomorrow”Calliope said she got up as Nikolas and Emily and Courtney came in. “Oh Son I’m glad you're awake we miss you”Nikolas said “Yes we did and don’t do this again”Courtney said “I agree ’Emily said “I will try”Spencer said “We sure let Spencer rest”Calliope said she kiss him goodbye and they left. “Tomorrow we need to tell Spencer about you're confess”Nikolas said “I know”Calliope said “I hire bodyguard on everyone no Spencer family member will come neither father “Laster said “Thank you”Calliope said “You're welcome”Laster said

At the Courthouse~Stefan trial~ The verdict was back. Stefan was stand up. “Have you reach a verdict”The judge ask “Yes we do”The judge said “They handle a piece of paper to the judge and the jury read it.. “We find Mr. Cassadine guilty of murder of his wife”The judge said “No”Julian said “20 to 30 years in jail”The judge said “Stefan we will fight this”Kristina said “Thank you”Stefan said “Don’t give up father”Julian said “No Stefan we need you”Nikolas said “I’m done fighting”Stefan said the officer took him to his cell. “His giving up”Julian said “Maybe his guilty”Roman said “You can’t believe that”Julian said “Why not we never found out who did kill my mother it wasn’t Stefan”Roman said “Clint came by. “Clint can you ask Mac to reopen the case”Kristina ask “I will try”Clint said “Thank you”Kristina said.

No comments:

Post a Comment