Sunday, July 31, 2016

How the years go by part 2 ch 72



At The Country Club~ Skye and Rae were there. “I can’t believe it’s all gone I lose it all”Skye said “I’m sorry I don’t know what happened”Rae said “It’s not your fault I’m just glad no one was hurt”Skye said “Me too”Rae said as Jax came in. “I hear about the fire”Jax said “Yes can you believe it’s all gone’ Skye said “No”Jax said Mac came in. “We our looking to find out who start the fire”Mac said “Thank you”Skye said

At the Tv station~ Lila and Tiffany and Sage and Brooklyn were having a meeting. “We need to get this network back on top we need a new show”Lila said as Calliope came in. “Sorry to interrupt but I was hope you could cover a fashion show that I’m doing”Calliope said “This is what we need”Brooklyn said “You think”Sage ask “What”Calliope ask “We need a star to help our network”Lila said “I need it to my company is in trouble”Calliope said “Well let’s work together you will have a fashion show on here and it will help us both”Lila said “That’s great now i need to plan your shower”Calliope said “I don’t need one”Lila said “Find , Why don’t we meet for dinner and to come up with ideas for the show”Calliope said “Sure”Lila said Calliope left.

At General Hospital~ Board meeting~ “We look at both of your case and Dr Jones and Dr Quartermaine we have decision not to give your licence back I get that someone was going to hurt your family but you could of handle it different lives were on the line you're doctors and you save them”The member said Monica and Tony left as Alan came by. “How did it go”Alan ask “Not good we didn’t get our licence back”Monica said “I’m sorry”Alan said “I guess I can do charity now that I have time of”Monica said “We will fight this”Alan said “I don’t think so”Monica said

No comments:

Post a Comment