Sunday, July 31, 2016

How the years go by part 2 ch 16

~ “Ghost of the past”

At Spencer/Calliope~Calliope was looking out the window and saw “Carman” in front of her. “Carman I know you would come I’m so sorry for hurt you and for what happened on the roof of the hospital I did love you”Calliope said “Mother”Laster said “Laster”Calliope ask “Yes mother it’s me not Carman what happened on the roof”Laster ask “It doesn’t matter I’m sorry Dr Jones say I would see people”Calliope said “It’s okay Mother we will fix this I have to ask how can a woman love two man”Laster ask “They're both different man a different kind of love”Calliope said “Oh mother I’m here because I think we sure get a nurse to take care of you “Laster said “Maybe, Laster do you have doubts about Isabella”Calliope ask “No I don’t, Anyway I took it beside myself to hire you a nurse I know you don’t think you need help but you do”Laster said as Liz came in. “Liz”Calliope said “Yes I’m your nurse”Liz said “Really, How can I trust you”Calliope ask “Because my son loved you”Liz said “Find take a empty room next to mine”Calliope said

At Helena place~ Tony was there. “Leslie found out”Tony said “Don’t worry I can handle her”Helena said “How far are you going to take this”Tony ask “You will never know how just do your job”Helena said

At Gia/Zander~ Lila came in. “Gia I’m sorry about Alex I’m but I will not let you take my son from me I love him”Lila said “He's the only family I have life”Gia said “I get that you can see him anytime”Lila said “It’s not enough”Gia said

At Kristina~ Kristina came in and throw her coat on the table when Sterling came in. “Oh I’m glad you're here I need you”Kristina said “Bad day in court”Sterling ask “Yes I think I’m going to lose what would my mother think”Kristina ask “She would be happy that you try”Sterling said he kiss her and they made love.

No comments:

Post a Comment