Sunday, July 31, 2016

How the years go by part 2 ch 47


At General Hospital~ Monica and Tony were talking. “We need to fix this”Monica said “I want to but Helena will go after my children”Tony said “We have to stop her”Monica said “Yes we do”Alan said as he came by. Calliope came in the hospital. “Why are you here”Monica ask “I want to do the surgery tonight I want to be free of cancer”Calliope said 

At Alexis/Ric~ Alexis was looking over Stefan case and found an envelope on the table with her name on it Alexis open it was a picture of Ric and Cricket in bed. “Oh my god”Alexis said as Ric came in. “You bastard while I was in a coma you slept with my sister! Alexis yelled “It was just once and how did you find out”Ric ask “How! This picture ! I want a divorce”Alexis yelled “You don’t meant that we can fix this”Ric said “No we can’t fix this if you love me you will not do this”Alexis said “I was just lonely with you being in a coma and I wanted to feel human again I’m sorry maybe we can’t be happy”Ric said “No maybe we can’t”Alexis said Richard Jr came in. “Richard can you go to your room”Alexis ask “”Richard point to his watch it was six o'clock. “Dinner time”Ric said “Yes”Alexis said they fix dinner for their son. “No matter what happens we have to be here for him”Alexis said “Yes”Ric said.

At General Hospital~ Tony and Monica were there. “Calliope you don’t need surgery “Tony said “What are you talking about”Calliope ask as Spencer came by. “I got your message”Spencer said “Yes I want to have surgery but Tony say I don’t need it”Calliope said “What”Spencer ask
“You don’t need surgery you don’t have cancer”Tony said “You lied to my wife and told her she has cancer”Spencer ask Calliope was in shock. “Yes”Tony said Calliope slap him. “Why did you do that to me” I will destroy you”Calliope yelled “It wasn’t my idea it was Helena she threaten my family I had to do it to keep my family safe”Tony said
“What else did you do for her”Spencer ask “That was the only thing”Tony said Calliope sit down. “Darling”Spencer said he sit by her. “I never had cancer”Calliope said “No”Spencer said “I feel so sick thought”Calliope said “I did give you pills to make you feel like you had cancer”Tony said “Oh Spencer what do we do now”Calliope ask “We stop Helena”Spencer said “There is more Tony isn’t the only doctor who was being blackmailed by Helena I was to”Monica said “What did she make you do”Spencer ask “Keep you and Alexis in a coma”Monica said “Oh no”Calliope said “I get that you wanted to keep your love ones safe but we have to stop her she can’t control us anymore”Spencer said “No”Monica said “Spencer take me home”Calliope said “Yes we will go home and tell everyone you will be find”Spencer said “Wait have you take anymore pills”Tony ask “No”Calliope said “Good”Tony said

No comments:

Post a Comment