Sunday, July 31, 2016

How the years go by part 2 ch 27


”Come back to me”

At General Hospital~ Calliope was sit down she was so tired when Skye and Jax came by. “Calliope are you okay”Jax ask “Yes I’m fine everything is going to be find my husband wake up”Calliope said “That’s great news”Skye said “Yes it is”Jax said “Yes I know Spencer would wake up”Calliope said as Ric came by. “Spencer is awake”Ric ask “Yes”Calliope said “I’m happy for you”Ric said “Thanks I know Alexis will wake up too”Calliope said “Thanks”Ric said

Spencer room~”Alan was looking at him. “You're going to be okay”Alan said “How long have I been in a coma”Spencer ask “For a month now I’m sorry ’Alan said “It’s okay”Spencer said Alan left the room. “Calliope you can go see him”Alan said “Thanks I don’t want to tell Spencer about the tumor yet”Calliope said “We will let you tell him”Skye said “Grandfather well Spencer be okay”Calliope ask “Yes”Alan said

Alexis room~ Ric was there. “Spencer is wake now why can’t you wake up”Ric ask as Brandon came in. “I know it’s like she giving up”Brandon said “She will not”Ric said “I hope not we need her”Brandon said “Yes we do”Ric said “I know you love my mother I’m happy you both are together even though everything gets in your way”Brandon said “Yes it does”Ric said

At Helena~ Cricket was there. “Oh this is what I need to destroy Ric and Alexis marriage a webcam of you and Ric having sex”Helena said “What are you going to do with it”Cricket ask “When Alexis wake up I will show it to her”Helena said “Well you leave me alone”Cricket ask “Yes you're secret is safe now if you play along”Helena said “Find”Cricket said and left as Dr Jones came in. “Tony how much time does Calliope have Helena ask “You want me to make sure she thinks she dying”Dr Jones ask “Yes I do it’s part of my plan to destroy Calliope she killed Valentin”Helena said “Why do you care he's not your son”Tony said “I like Valentin we our alike in many ways”Helena said “Yes you are”Tony said

No comments:

Post a Comment