Sunday, July 31, 2016

How the years go by part 2 ch 69



At Spencer/Calliope~The next morning~ Calliope was downstair in her robe looking out the window thinking about last night when Spencer came in all ready for the day. “Good morning darling why aren’t you dress”Spencer ask he kiss her on the cheek. “How could you be in sure a good mood after what happened last night”Calliope ask “I don’t want it to ruin my life anymore yes I did feel guilty about what happened with Carman but I’m ready to move on we can’t live in guilty all the time Spencer said as Laster came in. “Father is right”Laster said “Laster! It wasn’t right that Carman died”Calliope said “I know that”Laster said “Me too I do hate that it end like this”Spencer said “I have to get ready for the day I have a company to save”Calliope said and left. “You know just what a woman wants to hear”Spencer said “I did learn from the best now we need to get ruin of Valentin”Laster said “Yes we do”Spencer said

At Lucky/Liz~ Laura was over. “Lucky I get that you're upset about Carman but don’t start a war”Laura said “I just want my son back I blame Calliope for this she had to make two man fall in love with her”Lucky said “Yes but still you can’t go on like this”Laura said

At Alexis~ Alexis open a letter she got in the mail it was a photo of a woman at Stefan and Katherine house the day of the murder but you could not see the woman in it there was a note that said “You know who this woman is” Alexis left with it.

At the Quartermaine~Skye and Jax and Monica and Alan and Lydia and AJ were having breakfast together. “So Niki is back”Skye ask “Yes I’m worry about Kayla”AJ said “Kayla will she a Quartermaine”Skye said as Tracy came in. “No she not”Tracy said “Kayla is much as a Quartermaine as you are”Alan said “Yes she is”AJ said “So Jax I hear you and and Jerry are going to build a hotel”Tracy said “Yes better then yours”Jax said “Well the way JR run it”Tracy said “You know nothing about my hotel you been away for so long”AJ said “Doing god knows what”Monica said “I know what mother been doing”Ned said as he came in. “I have been up to nothing”Tracy said “Yes you have and I will find out”Ned said “There is nothing to find out”Tracy said and left.

No comments:

Post a Comment