Sunday, July 31, 2016

How the years go by part 2 ch 24~

“Confession is good for the soul”

At Calliope/Spencer~ Laster came in. “Mother what is it”Laster ask”I made a big mistake I confess to a secret of what happened to Carman I guess being sick make you want to come clean before you die”Calliope said”What do I need to fix”Laster ask “I told Liz what happened to Carman”Calliope said “Mother I know what happened Father told me I can’t believe you told Liz why”Laster ask “I hate keep this secret if anything happened to you or your brothers and sisters I would want to know”Calliope said “We have to fix this”Laster said “Yes we do”Calliope said “You bitch! You're the reason I lose my mother and father I hope when Spencer wake up you both pay”Sara yelled “I get why you're upset and I’m sorry’ Calliope said “You need to leave”Laster said “I will make you pay family or not”Sara said “You're a true Quartermaine”Calliope said Sara left.

At Lucky/Liz~ Mac was there. “So Calliope confess did you record it”Mac ask “No”Liz said “So it’s hearsay”Lucky said “Yes I’m sorry it doesn’t look good either you're the mother of the victim”Mac said “No”Liz said “I do believe you but there no prove I’m sorry”Mac said ”What if we find proof”Liz ask “Then yes”Mac said “Thanks”Lucky said and Mac left. “I hate this we will never get justice for our son! Liz yelled “Yes we will I will make sure they pay”Lucky said “Why don’t we hire someone to look at this case”Logan said “Yes”Lucky said
“Adela are you okay”Lillian ask “Carman didn’t leave me all these years I thought he left me but he didn’t Carman loved me”Adela said “Yes he did Lillian said “I sure of never believe him”Adela said “You didn’t know”Lillian said

At Sage/Jed~ Sage was pull out a picture book when a picture fell out Sage pick it up it was a newspaper picture of Valentin when Jed came in. “Why do you have a picture of Valentin”Jed ask “It fell out I wish he wasn’t my father”Sage said “I know”Jed said

At the Comeback~ Willow and Skylar were there when James came by. “Skylar, Willow how are you both doing any news on Spencer”James ask “Not yet why are you asking”Skylar ask “We our family ’James said “Would you like to join us”Willow ask “I’m sure James doesn't”Skylar said “I have a meeting but thanks Willow”James said and left. “Why were you so rude”Willow ask “I don’t like him”Skylar said there phone rang.

No comments:

Post a Comment