Sunday, July 31, 2016

How the years go by part 2 ch 75

~ “Who killed Katherine Bell”

At the Police Station~ “Mac I found evidence on who killed Helena”Clint said it was a gun in a bag. “Let’s see who’s gun that is”Mac said 

Alexis was with a man she give the photo to early.”The woman is the photo is Chloe Morgan”The man said “What”Alexis ask “Yes she is stand by Katherine Bell body”The man said “She the killer”Alexis ask as Mac came by them. “Mac I have prove that my brother didn’t kill his wife it was Chloe”Alexis said “What , Why”Mac ask “Stefan choice Katherine”Alexis said “Jealous Ex-wife”Mac said

At Chloe~ She was packing her belongs when Julian came in. “Mother why are you packing”Julian ask “I love you so much but I made a mistake I’m sorry and now I have to go”Chloe said There was a knock on the door it was Mac. “Chloe Morgan you're under arrest for the murder of Katherine Bell”Mac said “What, Mother you did it you set up father”Julian ask “Yes you're father choice Katherine over me and I wasn’t alone in this Helena help me too”Chloe said “Did you kill Helena too”Mac ask “No”Chloe said

At The Quartermaine~ Alexis came in. “Alexis why are you here”Skye ask “I have some news I know who killed Katherine and set up my brother it was Chloe and she may need you Jax”Alexis said “Why would Chloe kill Katherine”Jax ask “Well Stefan choice Katherine”Skye said “Yes but she needs a friend”Alexis said “Yes she does thank you”Jax said Alexis left.”So it’s okay for you to have a friend of the opposite sex” Skye ask “We both can have friends”Jax said “Yes we can , Now go help her”Skye said

At Calliope/Spencer~ Calliope and Spencer were in there room. “So how was the dinner”Spencer ask as Calliope was taking off her jewelry. “Great”Calliope said Spencer kiss her neck. “Oh Spencer yes”Calliope said he move Calliope to face him and kiss her and lay her on the bed and they made love.

No comments:

Post a Comment