Saturday, July 30, 2016

How the years go by ch 88


“A Cash”

At Nikolas/Emily~ Emily was holding a picture of her and Nikolas on their wedding day. “Can we get past this”Nikolas ask “We made it through all the bad stuff before yes”Emily said “I love you I never loved her but I will do right by James if he's mine”Nikolas said “I know you will”Emily said 

At Isabella/Laster~ Isabella sister Mandy was there. “Are you sure you want to marry Laster”Mandy ask “Yes why not”Isabella ask “Because you love Liam his the love of your life”Mandy said “No he's not don’t ever talk about him again”Isabella said “Find”Mandy said

At General Hospital~

 Gia and Zander and Alexis and Ric and Calliope and Spencer were brought into the hospital lay on stretchers as Bliss came by Calliope. “No my baby”Calliope said and try to get up but the nurse stop her. “Just save my baby”Calliope said Alex was brought in too. “We need to call the family”Alan said “I will”Liz said

At Skye/Jax~ “Mother you sure stay here till the storm clam down”Jax said “Sure”Jane said Skye phone rang. “No I will be right there”Skye said and hang up.”What is it”Jax ask “There been an accident ’Skye said they left.

At Kristina~ “Kristina was on the phone. “Oh no”Kristina said and hang up. “What is it”Cassie ask “There been an accident”Kristina said they left.

No comments:

Post a Comment