Sunday, July 31, 2016

How the years go by part 2 ch 46



At Lila/Adam Jr~ Lila was upstairs holding a pregnancy test box when Babe came in. “Lila are you okay”Babe ask she saw the box. “No I could lose my son and I could be pregnant”Lila said “Why is being pregnant a bad thing”Babe ask “Because the baby could have Rett Syndrome I love my daughter but it’s hard to take care of her”Lila said “Do you know for sure if it will happen again”Babe ask “No”Lila said “Then why not take a chance”Babe ask “That what my mom always say take a chance”Lila said “She right and I meet Sky she a great kid”Babe said “Yes she doing great”Lila said as Adam Jr came in. “I will let you to talk”Babe said “Thanks Babe”Lila said Babe left. “Adam I could be pregnant”Lila said “Did you take the test”Adam Jr ask “No I’m scare”Lila said “Don’t be I’m here”Adam Jr said

At Calliope/Spencer~ Calliope came in to find Spencer drinking brandy. “You're home”Spencer said “Yes I’m”Calliope said “You didn’t come home last night”Spencer said he came by her. “Where were you”Spencer ask he touch her lips with his fingers. “I was at the office I haven’t been there in a while”Calliope said “I have to go to work”Spencer said and left. Calliope look at her wedding ring and cried thinking about where she really was last night having sex with James.

At Spencer office~ Spencer came into his office to find James there. “Why are you in my office”Spencer ask “I work here and I need something”James said “Father only give you this job while I was in a coma but now that I’m back you're out goodbye”Spencer said “I don’t think you want to do that”James said

At the Quartermaine~Alan was alone in the den when Skye came in. “Skye what can I do for you”Alan ask “Tell me my daughter will not die and I will not lose her”Skye said “You will not”Alan said “I hope not Tony wants to give her surgery but Calliope doesn’t want it”Skye said “I have a feeling everything is going to be find”Alan said “I hope you're right”Skye said

No comments:

Post a Comment