Saturday, July 30, 2016

How the years go by ch 90



At General Hospital~ Bliss room~ Calliope came in. “My baby Bliss you have to wake up”Calliope said She got out of her wheelchair when the children came in. “Mother you're okay”Zella said “Yes I’m find”Calliope said “Alan came in. “Calliope we need to talk”Alan said they went into the hallway. “How is Bliss”Calliope ask “Not good she loses a lot of blood we have to do surgery she may have to have a hysterectomy”Alan said “No she too young”Calliope said “Is there another way”Laster ask “I’m not sure but Calliope I need your permission Alan said “If I don’t do this well I loss Bliss”Calliope ask “You may”Alan said Skye and Jax came by. “Mother What do I do , Bliss may need a hysterectomy she too young”Calliope said “Is there any another way”Skye ask “No”Alan said “I need to think, How is Spencer”Calliope ask “Spencer has brain damage he needs surgery”Alan said “I sure go see him and Bliss”Calliope said “You sure rest”Jax said “I will be find”Calliope said

At Alexis Room~ Kristina and Brandon came in. “Mother you have to be okay , We can’t lose you again”Kristina said “We will not”Brandon said “Then why isn’t she wake up”Kristina said as Robin came in. “What is going on with my mother”Kristina ask “Alexis is in a coma”Robin said as Ric came in. “No Alan say Alexis was find”Ric said “What happened”Brandon ask “Another car hit us in the fourth of the car and back”Ric said “Well Mother make it”Brandon ask “We don’t know”Robin said

At Spencer room~ “Calliope was there. “Spencer I need you to get better I can’t lose you yes we had a fight but we would not be us if we didn’t fight I love you so much please don’t did”Calliope yelled as Nikolas and Emily came in with Courtney. “Spencer is going to be find”Courtney said “Yes he is how is Bliss”Nikolas ask “Not good she may need a hysterectomy”Calliope said “Oh no”Emily said “Yes my baby may never have another baby again”Calliope said Robin came in. “It’s time to take Spencer into surgery ’Robin said “Save my husband”Calliope said they took him to surgery.

No comments:

Post a Comment