Saturday, July 30, 2016

How the years go by part 2 ch 10



At Helena place~ She was talking to James. “So how our we going to get back at Spencer”James ask “On that plan is in the works soon Liz and Lucky will know what happened to their son and the Spencer vs Cassadine war will beginning “Helena said as Tony came in with some man. “Dr Jones you're going to help me with Calliope let her believe she is dying or I will hurt your family”Helena said “You bitch you leave my family alone”Tony yelled “I will if you just follow everything”Helena said “Find”Tony said “Good”Helena said Dr Jones left.

At St. Angles~ Alex funeral~ “Gia was inside making sure everything was perfect while Zander was outside when Emily came by. “Zander I’m sorry”Emily said “Thanks I’m trying not to fall apart”Zander said “That what Alex would want you to stay strong”Emily said “Yes, How do you say goodbye to your son”Zander ask “I don’t know”Emily said as Adam Jr and Lila and John-Jasper came by. “John-Jasper”Zander said “We told Gia that you both can be in his life we want to make something work”Lila said “Thank you”Zander said as Bliss and Calliope came by. “It’s time to start”The father said they went inside. “We our here to say goodbye to a son, Father,Boyfriend and friend”The father said Bliss got up. “I love Alex so much he was the love of my life I keep playing the accident over and over in my head I wish I could of stop this and this plan one thing we did right was our son John-Jasper”Bliss said
Zander got up. “I miss a lot of Alex life but we made up for that I loved him so much I will always miss him”Zander said “Gia got up. “I made a mistake by my son and I regret that but I will not make the same mistake with my grandson”Gia said Rose got up. “Alex was a great brother to me I loved him and we will miss him”Rose said The funeral was over. “Gia what do you mean by that”Zander ask “I want John-Jasper”Gia said “We can’t replace our son”Zander said “I know that”Gia said

Outside~ Bliss and Calliope were getting ready to leave when Lila came by with John-Jasper. “Do you want to hold him”Lila ask “Yes”Bliss said she hold her son. “Calliope mother told me about you're tumor if you need anything”Lila said “Thank you”Calliope said she went to blow her nose and blood came out. “We sure go”Calliope said she put the tissue away not wanted anyone to see the blood. “John-Jasper Alex loved you so much”Bliss said Gia and Zander came out. “Bliss can we talk”Gia ask Lila and Adam Jr took John-Jasper home.

No comments:

Post a Comment