Saturday, July 30, 2016

How the years go by ch 85-


“The other son”

At Calliope/Spencer~Calliope was getting ready to leave when Spencer came in. “Darling are you okay”Spencer ask “Yes I have to go”Calliope said “Where”Spencer ask “Just a meeting for the store I love you no matter what we been thought I would not chance it”Calliope said “Me either”Spencer said Nikolas and Laster came in. “So did Isabella say yes”Spencer ask “Yes she did we will be marry soon”Laster said “That’s good, I have to go”Calliope said and left. “Mother hate Isabella doesn’t she”Laster ask “Your mother will come around”Spencer said A man came in. “Can I help you”Spencer ask “Yes I’m looking for Nikolas Cassadine”The man said “I’m Nikolas Cassadine, Can I help you”Nikolas ask “I hope so. I’m your son”James said “You're my son”Nikolas ask “Yes my name is James my mother was the maid on the house on the island”James said “Father is this true you slept with a maid! How could you do you know what this looks like”Spencer ask “Yes I did I was lonely being trap on the island and I miss your mother so much I turn to another”Nikolas said “I want a DNA test”Spencer said “I want one to I’m not here for money I just want to know my father”James said “I’m sure”Spencer said “We will meet you at the hospital I need to tell my wife”Nikolas said

At the Comeback~ Avery and Sterling Jr were there. “Mother sure be here soon”Avery said Zella came by. “Avery, Sterling”Zella said “Have you seen mother she was suppose to meet us here about the wedding”Avery said “No I haven’t I’m sorry’ Zella said “I think we just got stood up”Sterling Jr said “I guess so”Avery said her phone rang it was Calliope. “Yes mother that’s fine”Avery said and hang up. “Mother has to reschedule”Avery said “That’s like her always cancel”Zella said

In Paris~ Jerry and Jax and Skye were trying to find out who the sibling was when Ric and Alexis came in. “Why are you here”Alexis ask “We just learn that I have a half sibling why are you here”Jax ask “Really”Ric ask “Yes”Jax said “I was adoption my birth mother give me up in this orphan”Ric said “Wait you're adoption”Jerry ask “Yes this is a picture of my mother and her necklace”Ric said he show them the picture and the key Jax pull out a picture and a key . “You're our brother”Jax said “What”Ric ask “This is Ann you're mother”Jax said “Oh my god”Skye said “We sure get a DNA test”Jerry said as a nun came by. “”Do you know anything about my birth mother Ann”Ric ask “Yes I was here when she give you up she didn’t want to but her parents push her into it here is your file”The nun said “Thank you”Ric said “I guess we sure go home ’Alexis said they left.

No comments:

Post a Comment