Saturday, July 30, 2016

How the years go by ch 82

”Secrets”

At Ric office~Ric was looking at a photo of a woman when Alexis came in. “Ric are you okay, Who is that in the photo”Alexis ask “My birth mother I wish I know who she was”Ric said “Why is she wearing a key necklace”Alexis ask “I don’t know”Ric said as Travis came in. “Father why are you here”Ric ask “I hear about your case and I wanted to see you if you need any help and to meet my grandchildren”Travis said “After all this time”Ric ask “Yes I’m sorry”Travis said “Why don’t we go home”Alexis ask “Sure I hope you both don’t this this ruin your marriage”Travis said “No we will not”Alexis said

At Calliope/Spencer~Calliope came in to find Spencer waiting for her. “Darling we need to talk”Spencer said “What is it”Calliope ask “I hear you give Nico a credit card why did you betrayed me!! Spencer yelled “How did you find out”Calliope ask “”I have my ways! Now why! Spencer yelled “I will not turn my back on my child I did that with Mulan and I regret it! Calliope yelled “This isn’t like that! Nico betrayed us! Spencer yelled “What Nico wrote about in the book is true you hurt me and I forgive you! Calliope yelled “You're not the innocent either! Spencer yelled “So I cheat too! but at least I didn’t drug you! Calliope yelled Spencer touch her hair “Darling calm down you don’t look good have you been take your pills”Spencer ask
“Yes I have I’m just tired and I’m sick of all this fight with you and our son I don’t want to be in the middle of this”Calliope said “You're right it's not fair to you now sit down and I will get you some water”Spencer said Calliope sit down and Spencer pour her some water then sit by her. “I hate when we fight”Calliope said “This wasn’t like our other fights”Spencer said “No”Calliope said

At Alexis/Ric~Ric and Alexis and Travis came in. “Richard Jr and Lance this is you're grandfather Travis”Ric said Lance was 2o years old. “Nice to meet you”Lance said “You to I wish I was here sooner”Travis said “This is Richard who sure be in bed”Alexis said “I have to go”Lance said he left and Alexis took Richard to bed. “It must be hard to have a child with autism”Travis said “Yes but I love him so father what are you up to , Well you ever tell me about my birth mother”Ric ask “Your birth mother and father family is here in town”Travis said

No comments:

Post a Comment