Sunday, July 31, 2016

How the years go by part 2 ch 51



At Skye/Jax~ Alan came in. “Skye how are you doing”Alan ask “I hate that James is Valentin why can’t he leave us alone”Skye ask “I don’t know I’m sorry about Monica and Tony I didn’t know”Alan said “I get Tony was protected his family but he made me think my daughter could of died”Skye said “I know both Monica and Tony can’t practice for a while”Alan said “Good”Skye said as Jax came in. “What is going on”Jax ask “Just check on my daughter and if you both would like there room at the mansion for you”Alan said “Thank you but we can’t take it”Jax said “Where else will we live we sold the house”Skye ask “Alright for a while”Jax said

At Tony~ Lucas sand BJ were there. “I get why you did it”Lucas said “I just had to keep you both safe”Tony said “We understand”Lucas said “Yes we do Grandfather”Barbara Jean said “Thank you”Tony said

At Alexis~ Ric came in. “I asked Richard Jr case working Mrs.Brown to come to help us tell Richard”Alexis said “Good it will help I want to make this easy on him”Ric said “Me too”Alexis said Mrs. Brown came in.”Do you think Richard Jr will take this well”Ric ask “I’m not sure” Mrs. Brown said as Richard came in. “Richard you're parents have something to tell you” Mrs Brown said “We love you so much but we can’t be married anymore some days you will stay at your fathers”Alexis said “Do you understand” Mrs Brown ask Richard turn on the Tv.”What do we do now”Alexis ask “We will never really know if he understands but this could be his way of dealing I will help in anyway I can”Brown said “Thanks”Ric said

No comments:

Post a Comment