Sunday, July 31, 2016

How the years go by part 2 ch 37


At Gia/Zander~ Bliss was there they were talking to a lawyer. “Do we have a chance”Gia ask “Yes you're all blood relatives and Bliss is John-Jasper mother, Where will he live”The lawyer ask “With Bliss but we will watch him while she goes to school we can watch our grandson”Gia said “You have a great chance I don’t think you will lose but we need both Bliss Parents support on this”The lawyer said “Great I will see you tomorrow in court”The lawyer said and left. “Zander do we have your support”Gia ask “Yes I want our grandson here”Zander said “This is good and I just got a job at the country club”Bliss said “That’s good”Gia said “Did you sign up for school”Zander ask “Yes I’m going to see my parents”Bliss said and left.

At Skye studio~ Skye and Jax were having a meeting with their staff. “As you know we our having some trouble with Money so instead of closing the studio we will sale each of you share of the studio”Jax said “That a great idea”Tiffany said “Yes it is”Lila said “I hope it helps and we get back on our feet it will still be yours”Jax said “Thank you”Tiffany said

At Calliope/Spencer~ Laster and Spencer came in. “Calliope”Spencer said “Mrs. Cassadine is in her sunroom , Mr Cassadine it’s good to see you”Jean said “Thanks Jean, Can you bring us some tea and sandwich”Spencer ask “Yes Sir”Jean said she left.”Mother will be happy to see you”Laster said “Yes ’Spencer said

In the Sunroom~ Calliope was having a dizzy spell when Spencer came in. “Darling”Spencer said “Spencer you're out early why didn't you call me”Calliope said she hug him. “I wanted to surprise you”Spencer said “I was going to throw a party”Calliope said “It’s okay I just want to be with you”Spencer said they share a kiss as Bliss came in. “Sorry’ Bliss said “That’s okay what is it “Calliope ask “I need both your help tomorrow in court I hope you both will help me get my son back Mother I know this is hard for you”Bliss said “Yes I’m in a hard place but I will support you I can’t turn my back on you”Calliope said “Thanks Mother”Bliss said “You're mother and I will support you do you have a plan”Spencer ask “Yes I just bought a house and while I’m going to school Gia and Zander will watch my son and I just got a job at the country club”Bliss said “Good I’m glad you have a plan”Spencer said “Yes”Calliope said Jane came in with Tea and Sandwich and cookies. “My favorite cookies”Calliope said “Yes Mrs.Cassadine we just made them for you”Jean said “Thank you Jean you always take care of me”Calliope said Spencer was wonder what that was about Jean left as Avery came in. “Daddy You're home”Avery said “Yes”Spencer said “I have a surprise for you and mother I’m wrote a book about you and mother you're side of the story here is your copy”Avery said “Thank you Avery, Where is Willow I haven’t seen her all day”Calliope said “I will call her”Spencer said

No comments:

Post a Comment