Saturday, July 30, 2016

How the years go by part 2 ch 5



At Kristina~ Roman and Julian came in. “Why are you here”Kristina ask “We want to help you with Father case we believe someone is set him up”Roman said “Will you both can help me as my asst”Kristina said “Thanks for taking father case’ Julian said “You're welcome”Kristina said 

At the Police Station~ Scotty and Ric were talking. “I want to you take the case I need to be with my sons ’Ric said “I will take it”Scotty said “Thanks”Ric said as Mac came in. “Have you found anything on the accident”Ric ask “Not yet but we think it was just the storm that case it”Mac said “I wish it was a person so I can blame someone for this”Ric said “I get it”Mac said

At Skye/Jax~Jane and Jerry and Jax, Lila and Skye and Sage were there. “What is it” Lila ask “Where is Calliope”Sage ask “I saw Calliope today she not doing good it’s not just about Spencer Calliope has a tumor”Skye said she cried. “No”Jax said “Yes I know this isn’t good but we have to help her”Skye said “Yes I was hope it was good news”Jane said “I have some good news Jed and I are back together”Sage said “Really”Skye ask “Yes we work it out”Sage said “I’m happy for both of you”Jerry said “Thanks”Sage said “He better not hurt you again”Skye said

At the Comeback~ James was having a drink when Willow came by. “Can I have a drink ’Willow ask “Miss Cassadine”Willow said as James came close to her. “So you're a Cassadine”James ask “Yes I’m, My name is Willow”She said “I’m James I’m your uncle Nikolas his my father”James said “Oh Well I didn’t know”Willow said “No one knows about me”James said “Welcome to the family”Willow said “Thanks ’James said

At General Hospital~ Bliss room~Calliope came in. “Mother”Bliss said “Honey I have some great news you can go home now I think you sure stay with me I have the maids to help you”Calliope said “Alright I will”Bliss said “I have some bad news to tell you I have a tumor”Calliope said “Oh Mother I’m sorry’’ Bliss said “I will beat this”Calliope said they left.

No comments:

Post a Comment