Sunday, July 31, 2016

How the years go by part 2 ch 17




At Calliope/Spencer~ Nico came in to find Avery there. “Thank you”Avery said “For what”Nico ask “Well mother ask me to write a book about our parents love since you destroy it in the book”Avery said “I was honest about their love mother and father fight and break up and cheat on each other what kind of love is that”Nico ask “It’s completed”Calliope said as she came in. “Mother I’m sorry if you're upset but I was just telling the truth “Nico said “Spencer and I love each other in a way no one can understand but us I don’t regret it just that it hurt some people along the way”Calliope said “Like when father drive you crazy”Nico said and left.

At Lucky/Liz~ Liz was packing some stuff when Lucky came in. “What are you doing”Lucky ask “I got a job as a private nurse to take care of Calliope”Liz said “Why”Lucky ask “I know you're upset but I can find anything about our son while I’m there”Liz said “You really think so”Lucky ask “Yes when people our close to dying they confess”Liz said “You're right just be careful”Lucky said “I will”Liz said

At Adela~ She was looking at a picture of Carman. “Carman I miss you so much”Adela said

At Calliope/Spencer~ Calliope was taking her pills when Bliss came in. “Mother I need to talk to you I hope you're on my side”Bliss said “What is it”Calliope ask “Gia and Zander want to raise John-Jasper and I can be part of his life so I’m going to help them”Bliss said “Why”Calliope ask “It’s the only child I will have and a connection with Alex, Will you help me”Bliss ask “”I don’t know I’m in the middle of this Lila love John-Jasper”Calliope said “I know Mother and I’m sorry”Bliss said

At Helena~ Leslie was brought it by Helena men. “What do you want with me , What are you up to”Leslie ask “I hear about you found out about Calliope if you don't keep your mouth shut I will hurt you're Laura”Helena said “Find I will be quit I just hope you will not hurt a lot of people”Leslie said and left.

No comments:

Post a Comment