Sunday, July 31, 2016

How the years go by part 2 ch 82

~ “Skylar Cassadine”

At Spencer/Calliope~ Calliope close the door. “You lied for our son tonight I know that gun isn’t yours”Calliope said “No it’s not”Spencer said he pour himself a brandy. “What are you going to do when they found out it’s not yours”Calliope ask “I’m going to make sure that doesn’t happened I will save our son”Spencer said “I know you will”Calliope said

At Sterling Jr/Avery~ They were having a romance dinner at home. “Since we can’t go on our honeymoon we will enjoy some alone time”Sterling JR said “Thank you for doing this I can’t leave my brother yet”Avery said “I get it beside all that matter is spend time together no matter where we our”Sterling Jr said “Yes ’Avery said they made love.

At Page/Clint~ “Do you really think my nephew did this I know Skylar he doesn’t have it in him”Page said “It doesn’t look good for him”Clint said “Oh no I know Valentin is his birth father and my brother the one who raise him isn’t perfect but Skylar isn’t like either of them”Page said “I’m sorry I wish it was better news”Clint said “Me too I wish we had some happy times”Page said “Yes”Clint said

At Kristina/Sterling~ “Kristina our you take Skylar case”Sterling ask “No my mother is now I don’t want to talk about my family I want to talk about us”Kristina said she kiss him. “What do want to talk about”Sterling ask “Making love”Kristina said he kiss Kristina.

At Skylar/Barbara Jean~ Barbara was holding a pregnant test and put it down and look at a picture of her and Skylar together. “Don’t leave me”Barbara Jean said

At Calliope/Spencer~”Calliope”Spencer said she was looking at her a baby picture of Skylar. “When I was pregnant with Willow and Skylar I was worry that either of them would be like Valentin I would look for it in Skylar but I never saw it”Calliope said “Skylar isn’t Valentin! If he did this it wasn’t in cold blood it was to keep his family safe”Spencer said “I hope you're right”Calliope said “I’m now let’s go to bed”Spencer said

No comments:

Post a Comment