Sunday, July 31, 2016

How the years go by part 2 ch 44-

“Quartermaine vs Quartermaine”

At The Courthouse
~ The custody case. Lila and Adam Jr and Gia and Bliss came in with their lawyers and Jr and Babe and Calliope and Spencer. “Your honor my client change her mind about giving up her son she wants him back”Diane said “Your honor my client adoption John-Jasper they loved this boy since the he was born”Berry said “Bliss took the stand. “Why did you give up you're son”Diane ask “I was young and scare to be a mother but I regret that”Bliss said “Why is that”Diane ask “Ever since my boyfriend died I want my son close to me”Bliss said “Do you have a job”Diane ask “Yes I have a job at the country club”Bliss said “Where will you be living”Diane ask “I just brought my own place and while I’m at school John-Jasper can stay with his grandparents Gia and Zander”Bliss said “What about Lila and Adam Jr”Diane ask “They can see him to”Bliss said Bliss step down as Lila took the stand. “Lila did you leave Sky”Diane ask “Yes it was a mistake I regret it”Lila said “Skye has health problems right”Diane ask “Yes she has Rett Syndrome”Lila said Berry turn to question. “Lila do you love John-Jasper”Berry ask “Yes”Lila said “Do you want to share custody”Berry ask “Yes I’m willing to share”Lila said she step down and Zander took the stand. “In your past you were a drug dealer”Berry ask “Yes when I was younger but not anymore I have chance”Zander said “Do you really want this or you just doing this for your wife”Berry ask “I want this”Zander said

Gia took the stand. ‘I know my grandson can’t replace my son but I want to be around John-Jasper I feel something that my son is back when I’m with him is that wrong”Gia ask “Adam Jr took the stand. “Do you work a lot”Diane ask “Yes but I will’t let my son down”Adam Jr said “I will make my decision in the morning”The judge said “Lila it will be find”Adam Jr said “I need to go”Lila said she ran into the bathroom.

“Let her be”Babe said “I’m worry about Lila she stress over this”Adam Jr said “When you say you will not let your son down are you talking about me”Jr ask “Yes”Adam Jr said “We both let you down and we our sorry”Babe said “Thanks but I want to move on”Adam Jr said “Good we love you”Babe said “I love you to”Adam Jr said

No comments:

Post a Comment