Saturday, July 30, 2016

How the years go by ch 79~

“Family secrets”

At Skye/Jax~ “Jax open John journal and found a key in between the pages. “Another key”Skye said as she came in. “Yes and it look like that one I found”Jax said “It has to mean something”Skye said “Yes”Jax said as there was a knock on the door Skye open it was Molly. “Molly what can we do for you”Jax ask “I found some of my mother stuff and I thought you may want it there is some letters in this box”Molly said she show Skye and Jax the letter. “There just like the letters my father had”Jax said “Yes and there a picture of a man isn’t this John”Molly ask she show it to Jax. it was a picture of John and Molly mother. “Our we relative”Jax ask “I hope not because I slept with Nico”Molly said “Do you know anything about your mother”Skye ask “Just that she and Monica were cousin and my father left us when we were young”Molly said “We need to find someone who can read us this letter”Jax said “I will call Calliope”Skye said

At the Quartermaine~ Calliope came in to find Nico alone. “Nico”Calliope said “Mother why are you here”Nico ask “To make sure you are taking care of do you need any money”Calliope ask “Thank you I will pay you back the money from my book will come soon”Nico said Calliope give him some money.”Was it hard growing up with Spencer and I as parents’ Calliope ask “It wasn’t easy”Nico said “I hate that I made mistake as a mother that you felt you had to do this”Calliope said her phone rang. “Calliope Jacks Cassadine, Yes mother I will be there”Calliope said she hang up. “I’m sorry”Nico said Calliope left.

At Alexis office~ She was working on Stefan case when Kristina came in. “How is it going”Kristina ask “Not good I think someone is set up Stefan I just need to find out who”Alexis said “Helena”Kristina ask “I would not put it past her but I need prove”Alexis said “Let me help you”Kristina said “I don’t want you to get hurt”Alexis said “I will be find”Kristina said

No comments:

Post a Comment