Sunday, July 31, 2016

How the years go by part 2 ch 76~

”Young love”

At The Comeback~Mulan and Zella and Nevaeh were having drinks. “So Zella how was your date”Nevaeh ask “”It didn’t work out”Zella said “Why what happened”Mulan ask “I don’t know it’s not easy”Zella said “Not for everyone”Mulan said “Mulan do you have a boyfriend”Zella ask “Yes but when I tell everyone about how I was before the surgery it goes bad”Mulan said “Then don’t tell them”Zella said “You're right why sure I tell them ’Mulan said Stone came by, “Go say hello to Stone”Nevaeh said “Alright”Mulan said she went by him.. “Hello Stone”Mulan said “Mulan Cassadine. How are you”Stone ask “Alright”Mulan said “Do you want to have a drink”Stone ask “Sure”Mulan said “Now we just set Mulan up we need to find someone for us”Zella said as Steven Jr and Miles came in. “Watch this”Steven Jr said “Hello Zella I have seen your latest ads you look great”Steven Jr said “Thanks how is medical school”Zella ask “Great why don’t we get a drink ’Steven Jr ask “Sure”Zella said they left. “Hello Nevaeh I always thought you're name was beautiful and different”Miles said “Thanks”Nevaeh said “May I join you”Miles ask “Why Not but I’m not looking for anything serious”Nevaeh said”Me either”Miles said

At Calliope/Spencer~ There bedroom~Calliope was in wear her robe looking out the window when Spencer came by her. “Are you okay”Spencer ask “No I just feel this chill , Are you cold”Calliope ask “No but I can keep you warm”Spencer said he pull her into him. “I have something to tell you”Spencer said “What”Calliope ask she turn around and face him. “I’m going to open a hotel and I’m going to have all my sons run it”Spencer said “Or kill each other trying to why would you do that”Calliope ask “I just want my sons to get along”Spencer said “You know that my family is also going to open a hotel”Calliope said “Yes a little business competition doesn’t hurt right”Spencer ask “Right just keep it friendly”Calliope said “Alright, Anyway tomorrow I’m going with you to your office”Spencer said “You our”Calliope ask “Yes and I will help you deal with your company”Spencer said “Alright now let’s go back to bed”Calliope said “I love that”Spencer said they went into the bed Spencer lay on top of Calliope and kiss her. “Goodnight Spencer”Calliope said “Night Darling”Spencer said he lay by his wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment