Sunday, July 31, 2016

How the years go by part 2 ch 81

~”I’m my father’s son”

At The police station~ Skylar and Barbara Jean and Skye and Jax and Alexis were there. “Skylar don’t say anything”Alexis said “My son didn’t do anything”Calliope said “Then why do we have a gun with Skylar fingerprints on it”Mac ask he show them the gun it was in a bag. “That gun is registry to me”Spencer said “So Skylar you stole this from your father to kill Helena”Mac ask “No I didn’t”Skylar said “Then when do we have your fingerprints on it”Mac ask “I can expect that part”Spencer said “Okay how”Mac ask “All my sons learn how to use a gun when they are old enough for hunter and protect our family we our a wealthy family we have to protect ourself”Spencer said “Is it lock”Mac ask “Of cause it’s is”Spencer said “So know my son can leave”Calliope said “I’m afraid not”Mac said “Skylar has to stay the night”Barbara Jean ask “Yes for now and Alexis you can talk to your client in the morning”Mac said Calliope went by her son. “Mother don’t worry”Skylar said “It’s hard not to, We have to save you”Calliope said “We will save our son”Spencer said Skylar went to his cell.“Spencer is that you're gun”Alexis ask him alone. “Yes”Spencer said “Does Skylar have a alibis”Alexis ask “I don’t know”Calliope said

Skylar Cell~ Barbara Jean came by. “Skylar did you do this”Barbara Jean ask “”I did go to talk to her about what she did to my family but no I didn’t kill her someone is set me up”Skylar said Spencer and Calliope came by. “Don’t worry son we will save you”Spencer said “Thanks father for everything, Mother don’t worry about me”Skylar said “I’m you're mother I will always worry about you”Calliope said”Time up”Clint said they left.

“Alexis our you sure you can take this case too”Jax ask “Yes I will be fine”Alexis said “I hope you get our grandson out of this”Skye said “Me too”Alexis said

At Spencer/Calliope~ Willow and Mulan were clean up from the wedding. “Do you think Skylar will be changer”Willow ask “I don’t know but I don’t think he did this”Mulan said “Me either I know Skylar his my twin”Willow said Liberty and Rave came in. “I know Willow you and Skylar have the twin thing just like Liberty and I do”Rave said “Yes”Willow said as Spencer and Calliope came in. “Where is Skylar”Willow ask “His in jail for the night”Spencer said “Daddy you have to get him out of there”Willow said “I will don’t worry”Spencer said “I need to talk to your father alone”Calliope said the children left.

No comments:

Post a Comment