Sunday, July 31, 2016

How the years go by part 2 ch 79



At the Quartermaine~Skye and Jax were there. “How was Chloe bail hearing”Skye ask “I found out how we lose our money it was Tracy and Chloe”Jax said “What! How do we get it back”Skye ask “Kristina is going to help us”Jax said “Good now we have to make Tracy and Chloe pay”Skye said as Alan came in. “What did my sister do”Alan ask “Tracy and Chloe team up to steal our money”Skye said “No”Alan said “We will make Tracy pay but I have a feeling that she made Chloe do this”Jax said”Maybe Skye said “What”Jax ask “Chloe is a smart business woman she know what she was doing”Skye said “Maybe”Jax said

At Calliope office~ Spencer and Calliope were there. “Here are all my books I don’t know why you want to read them I do know what I’m doing”Calliope said “Yes you do I just want to help, Wow fabric cost a lot”Spencer said “Yes the best do”Calliope said “How is your makeup company doing”Spencer ask “It’s not good it’s more in trouble just the night cream is doing wonderful”Calliope said “Maybe just keep that but I think you're company will make it”Spencer said “I hope so but we sure go we have Avery wedding”Calliope said “Yes’ Spencer said they left.

At Calliope/Spencer~ Ballroom~ Avery was making sure everything was set when Calliope and Spencer came in. “You're going to have the perfect wedding I know it”Calliope said “Thanks Mother I love him”Avery said “He better treat you right”Spencer said “Thanks Daddy ’Avery said “Let’s get you ready”Calliope said

At The Police Station~ “Mac here are the fingerprints from the gun we found”Clint said “Thank you”Mac said he was about to read it when Kristina came in. “Mac I need to talk to “Kristina said “About what”Mac ask “Tracy Quartermaine and Chloe Morgan cook up a ponzi scheme to make sure Jax company lose all their money”Kristina said “I will look into it”Mac said “Chloe confess to it”Kristina said

No comments:

Post a Comment