Sunday, July 31, 2016

How the years go by part 2 ch 70




At the Quartermaine~ Jax and Ned were talking. “What do you think Tracy is up to”Jax ask “Well yesterday she was talking to Chloe”Ned said “Really”Jax ask “Yes they start to fight as I walk in”Ned said “”Let’s work together on this”Jax said “Sure”Ned said as Calliope came in.”Calliope, What a nice surprise”Skye said “Good morning”Calliope said “Are you okay”Skye ask “What did Spencer do now this time please leave him”Jax said “I just want to see Nico”Calliope said “Nico isn’t here”Monica said “Oh”Calliope said “It’s not Valentin is it”Skye ask “No it’s the past I guess it will never go away”Calliope said “Maybe not”Skye said Alan went outside and made a phone call. “I need your help”Alan said

At the Haunted Starr~Luke walk in. “It’s time to reopen”Luke said

At the Police Station~ Alexis came in. “I got this in the mail today can you help me found out who she is”Alexis ask “Let’s take a look”The man said

At The Comeback~ Niki room~AJ came in. “AJ”Niki said “I will give you money if you leave town and leave Kayla alone"AJ said
 “I don’t want money ’Niki said “Yes you do it’s all what you're about”AJ said “Let me think about it”Niki said “You have two weeks”AJ said

At Calliope office~Calliope and Barbara Jean were talking. “I have you're sells for last month”Barbara Jean said “Thank you, You're a great assistant,I have to ask how close our you and my son”Calliope ask “Very close I care for Skylar”Barbara Jean said “Good he needs someone”Calliope said “This is a disaster”Avery said as she came in. “What is it”Calliope ask “The country club where I was going to have my wedding there was a fire now where do I have my wedding”Avery ask “Calm down we will find a place , How about the comeback”Calliope ask “Maybe”Avery said “Or we could have it at my house in the ballroom”Calliope said “I love it! Can we go look around”Avery ask “Yes”Calliope said they left.

No comments:

Post a Comment