Sunday, July 31, 2016

How the years go by part 2 ch 40~

“Who killed Carman Webber”

At General Hospital~ Adela and Sara and Logan and Lucky and Liz were there waiting for the autopsy to be read when Tony came by. “I have the test back”Tony said Calliope and Spencer came by. “What does it say! How did our son die”Liz ask she took Lucky hand. “There was no fail to the head Carman died just like you always thought by a car crash that killed him”Tony said “What”Liz ask “This doesn’t make sense” Lucky said “You did this! You play with my son autopsy! Why can’t you just give us some peace”Liz yelled at Spencer. “How would I fix it? I been in a coma”Spencer ask “You have man who you could of pay off, We will make you pay one way”Lucky said “I’m sorry”Calliope said “Don’t!”Liz yelled “You're the reason my father is gone and my birth mother! Sara yelled and they left. “Spencer”Calliope said “We will talk later”Spencer said as Tony came by. “Calliope we didn’t get all you're cancer with the chemotherapy”Tony said “So what does that mean”Spencer ask “We will have to do surgery”Tony said “What you want to cut me open”Calliope ask “We may have no choice”Tony said “Let me talk to my husband about this”Calliope said Tony left as Monica came by. “How is it going”Monica ask “Not good Tony wants to open my brain and do surgery”Calliope said “Are you going to do it”Monica ask “I don’t know can you look at my chart and give me your opinion on this”Calliope ask “Yes I will and I will call you”Monica said Calliope and Spencer left.

At Tony office~ Monica came in and close the door. “So how long are you going to keep this up”Monica ask “It’s not me it’s her”Tony said “We have to stop Helena”Monica said “You're right we do”Monica said

At Laura~ Liz and Lucky and Logan and Adela and Sara and Leslie were there. “So how did it go”Laura ask “The autopsy show nothing just that my son died in a car accident’ Liz said “as Nikolas cam in. “Why are you here”Lucky ask “I came to see you we our brothers”Nikolas said “When you're son killed my son we our not brothers anymore I know Spencer had someone fix the autopsy and I will make him pay”Lucky said “Me too”Logan said “Please leave this Spencer Vs Cassadine war behind us”Leslie said “Sorry grandmother I can’t”Lucky said “This will not end well”Laura said they left expect Leslie. “I’m scare mother for all of us this isn’t good”Laura said “No it’s not this needs to end”Leslie said

No comments:

Post a Comment