Sunday, July 31, 2016

How the years go by part 2 ch 36




At General Hospital~ Alexis room~Nikolas came in. “I’m so glad you're awake”Nikolas said “Me too it must of been hard on you to have both Spencer and I in a coma”Alexis said “Yes it was”Nikolas said “When I get out of here I will get Stefan out of this”Alexis said “I been trying to find Helena I haven’t seen her since Calliope and Spencer wedding”Nikolas said “We will find her I know she killed Katherine”Alexis said “Yes she did”Nikolas said Brandon came in. “I will let you be alone with your son”Nikolas said and left.”Mother I’m glad you're awake”Brandon said “Me to how are you and my grandchildren”Alexis ask “There find we are just glad you're back I will not let anyone hurt you anymore”Brandon said “I know son but this isn’t your fault”Alexis said “I know”Brandon said Ned came in. “It’s true you're awake”Ned said “Yes I’m”Alexis said “I’m happy for you and your family”Ned said “Thank you”Alexis said Richard Jr and Ric and Lance came in as Brandon and Ned left. “Lance it’s good to see you”Alexis said “You too, I’m glad you're awake”Lance said “Me too”Alexis said “Hello’ Richard Jr said
“How are you”Alexis ask “I’m find”Richard Jr said “He's been doing great with the treatments but missing you”Ric said “I miss you all too”Alexis said they share a hug expect for Richard.

In the Hallway~”Father I need to talk to you”Brandon said “Let’s go home and talk”Ned said they left.

At Spencer room~ Laster came in.”Father I have some good news you can go home today”Laster said “Good I can’t wait to surprise your mother, Has the autopsy came back yet”Spencer ask “Not yet”Laster said Spencer went into the bathroom to get dress.

In the hallway~ Adela came in. “Has the autopsy on my late husband came back yet”Adela ask “Not yet”Robin said “I hope it prove what I know”Adela said as Spencer and Laster came out. “You're free now but when I prove that you killed my husband you will not be free at all I will make you you have nothing”Adela yelled “You will never prove anything what my wife confess was a lie she was delusion at the time with her tumor”Spencer said “Wow! That’s cold blame you're sick wife what a man! I wish I never slept with you I don’t regret my son but I regret us”Adela said “Me too”Spencer said and left with Laster.

No comments:

Post a Comment