Saturday, July 30, 2016

How the years go by ch 81-


At Spencer office~Spencer phone rang. “Mr.Cassadine, Thank you”Spencer said and hang up as Laster came in. “Father are you okay”Laster ask “No you're mother is driving me crazy! She just give Nico some money his own credit card”Spencer yelled “Father Mother can’t turn her back on us”Laster said “Yes I guess so”Spencer said 

At a House~ Monica was there. “Now you will not tell anyone he's alive or I will go after Emily any anyone you care about”Helena said “What is your plan”Monica ask “Well first I’m going to chance his face and everything no one will know it’s him”Helena said “How do I know you will not kill me”Monica ask “I will not I need you to be his doctor”Helena said “I hate this I wish you would leave me and my family alone Monica said “You can go now”Helena said the two man blindfold Monica and took her outside.

At the Quartermaine~ Molly came in. “Molly are you okay”Nico ask “Not really I just found out I have a older brother or sister out there my mother and you're Great Grandfather Jacks had an affair before you're grandparents were together”Molly said “Wow! Does Grandmother know”Nico ask “Not about the child Jax doesn’t want her to know the baby was giving up in Pairs ’Molly said “Are you okay”Nico ask “I will be now I have to tell Mile”Moly said

On the Docks~ Isabella and Liam were talking. “So when our you going to tell my brother we slept together”Liam ask “Never well I tell anyone about us”Isabella said “Why are you ashamed of us”Liam ask “No but I love Laster and I will be his wife and one will stop us”Isabella said “My brother will break your heart he's just like my father ask my stepmother”Liam said “Laster and I are alike we will be find”Isabella said as Calliope came by. “What is going on”Calliope ask “Just talking and I need to go”Liam said and left. “You better not hurt my son”Calliope said “I will not hurt Laster but it’s good to see you love your son”Isabella said “Of course I do”Calliope said “Tell Laster that”Isabella said Calliope left.

No comments:

Post a Comment