Sunday, July 31, 2016

How the years go by part 2 ch 21


At the Comeback~ Adela and Liam and Sara and Morgan and CJ were there. “So Liam have you meet anyone yet”Adela ask “Not yet mother how did you forgive Carman for loving both you and Calliope”Liam ask “Love is completed but when Carman and I were together he stop loving Calliope she would always love Spencer anyway”Adela said Calliope and her children came in. “This is great”Calliope said “Yes it is and I have a surprise for you”Laster said as Nico came in. “Nico my baby”Calliope said “Mother I’m sorry for the book if I could take it back”Nico said “It’s just a book I love you”Calliope said

At Ric/Alexis~ Cricket was clean up when Ric came in. “How is Alexis”Cricket ask “The same. How are the boys”Ric ask “Richard Jr is finally sleeping”Cricket said “Thank you for taking care of my sons I know this is hard on Richard Jr”Ric said “You're welcome”Cricket said

At The Quartermaine~ Monica open a letter it had a picture of Emily on it with a red ink X on it and a note. “If you're thinking of telling anyone you will lose Emily”it read on the note. Monica took the note and burn it.

At AJ/Lydia~ Skye was there. “How are you doing, Any chance on Calliope”AJ ask “No I saw my daughter today she looks horrible I think I may lose my baby I want to drink so bad”Skye said “Don’t let me help you we can go to a meeting”AJ said “Thanks but I just need you”Skye said “Always I’m here for you”AJ said

No comments:

Post a Comment