Sunday, July 31, 2016

How the years go by part 2 ch 65


At Sterling~ Kristina came in. ‘I have to ask are you over Calliope”Kristina ask “I’m over Calliope, A selfish woman who loves Spencer a man who hurts her so many times no I don’t love Calliope I’m over her I love you”Sterling said “Oh Sterling”Kristina said “What about you”Sterling ask “I will always care for Clint we have a son together and I will always love Jasper but his not here I’m ready to be with you”Kristina said they share a kiss.

At Avery/Sterling Jr~ Zella and Mulan and Nevaeh were there. “I want to open my own fashion line”Mulan said “You both are going to open one”Zella ask “Yes together and Zella we want you and Willow to be our models”Nevaeh said “I would love to and I’m sure Willow would love it too but what about mother”Zella ask “We will talk to her”Mulan said Avery came in wear her wedding dress. “You look beautiful”Mulan said “Nevaeh a great job”Avery said “Yes she did”Calliope said as she came in. “Mother”Avery said “You our going to look great on your wedding day Nevaeh you our a great designer you must get it from me”Calliope said “I guess so”Nevaeh said Rave and Liberty and Bliss came in. “Avery you look great”Bliss said “Yes you do”Liberty said “Thank you”Avery said “Mother Nevaeh and I have some news to tell you”Mulan said “What is it”Calliope ask “Nevaeh and I want to open a our own line”Mulan said “Really” You don’t want to work with me”Calliope ask “We want our own career”Nevaeh said “Alright I get it”Calliope said “Mother are you okay”Bliss ask “Yes, I need to go I have a meeting”Calliope said and left. “That went well good thing we didn’t tell her that I will be your model”Zella said “You're going to leave mother”Willow ask “Yes and we want you to be our model too”Zella said “No I will not do it”Willow said “Why can’t you just share your line with mother”Rave ask “Because we want to make our own line”Mulan said

At the Country Club~ Skye and Rae were there. “How are you doing with Valentin”Rae ask “I wish he would leave town and never come back”Skye said “Me to but he can’t hurt you anymore”Rae said “I hope so”Skye said “How is it going at the mansion”Rae ask “Alright Jax and Jerry our building there own hotel”Skye said “How did they get the money for it”Rae ask “Jerry hide some money”Skye said “Oh”Rae said

No comments:

Post a Comment