Sunday, July 31, 2016

How the years go by part 2 ch 23

“Confession is good for the soul”

At Alexis/Ric~ Ric went into Cricket room and kiss her again. “Ric”Cricket said “I need to feel human again”Ric said “I understand and I will help you”Cricket said they had sex.

At Calliope/Spencer~ Calliope was in her bathroom throw up when Liz came in and help her clean herself up and they went into Calliope room. “Liz you sure know the truth I’m sorry it was a accident “Calliope said “What was”Liz ask “Carman and I were on the hospital roof and we share a kiss and Spencer came by and saw us Carman and Spencer got into a fight and Spencer push Carman off the roof”Calliope said “You watch my son die the man you claim to love and you did nothing! How could you! Liz yelled “I want to do the right thing but if I did I would of lose my children”Calliope said “I hope you die a slow death! Liz yelled “Are you going to tell the cops”Calliope ask “You beat Im! Liz yelled and left. Calliope pick up her cell phone and called Laster. “Son I need you I made a mistake a big one”Calliope said

At Lucky/Liz~ Liz came in. “What is it, Are you suppose to be working for Calliope Cassadine”Lucky ask “No I quiet I didn’t care if Calliope dies after what she did to our son”Liz said “You found out the truth”Lucky ask as Logan and Lillian and Adela and Sara came in. “Thanks for coming I found out about the truth about Carman “Liz said “How”Adela ask “From Calliope herself she and Carman share a kiss on the hospital roof and Spencer saw it and push Carman off the roof”Liz said “Oh my god! That is why Spencer and Calliope give me money it wasn’t to help me it was to easy there guity” I will make them pay! Adela yelled “We need to call Mac”Logan said “I don’t believe this”Lucky said “You never believe the story anyway”Liz said “I just had a feeling that Carman would never leave his family”Lucky said “No”Liz said Sara are you okay”Adela ask “I lose both my parents to the Cassadine family! Sara yelled

No comments:

Post a Comment