Saturday, July 30, 2016

How the years go by part 2 ch 9


At Courtney~ She was talking to her daughter Rose. “How are you doing”Courtney ask “I feel like I’m lose both my brothers”Rose said “I know how that feels and you're brother Spencer will wake up” Courtney said “I hope so”Rose said “Me too”Courtney said

At Calliope/Spencer~Barn~ Calliope came in and saw Willow and Jamie riding she didn’t like it. they had just got off the horse. “Why are you here”Calliope ask “I want to talk to you and we ending up riding”Jamie said “It’s okay Mother:”Willow said “I’m not going to hurt your daughter we our family”Jamie said “Yes well Willow I have to go take Bliss to Alex funeral”Calliope said “Okay Mother”Willow said “”I will leave”Jamie said he left. “Mother why did you do that, I was having fun with Jamie you alway have to blow it”Willow said “He's too old for you to hang out with”Calliope said “It’s not like we can do anything he's my uncle”Willow yelled and left.

At LJ~ Sage came in. “LJ .I have to tell you something”Sage said “What”LJ ask “Jed and I are back together”Sage said “Why all he will do is hurt you”LJ ask “Jed made a mistake we all make them and after we lost John it wasn’t the same”Sage said “You were not the same either”LJ said “No I hope you give him a chance”Sage said and left.

At General Hospital~Alexis room~ Ric was there. “I quit my job now I just need a break and I need to take care of you I know you Alexis you will come back to me”Ric said as Liz came in. “How is she doing”Ric ask “The same, I’m sorry”Liz said “Liz I know I hurt you in the past but if you could save my wife I would love it”Ric said “I wish I could”Liz said

Spencer room~ Laster came in. “Father you need to wake up everything is a mess”Laster said as Courtney came in. “Grandmother”Laster said “Laster your father will make it I believe it”Courtney said “I hope so”Laster said

No comments:

Post a Comment