Sunday, July 31, 2016

How the years go by part 2 ch 57


At Sage/Jed~ “Sage was home alone when there was a knock on the door it was Valentin. “What do you want”Sage ask “To get to know my daughter”Valentin said “You're not my father leave me alone”Sage said “You hear my mother”LJ said as he came in. “LJ my grandson”Valentin said “We our not you're family you have none”Sage said Valentin left.”Mother are you okay”LJ ask “Yes I just wish he never came back”Sage said

At Dillon/Georgie~ Tracy was there. “What do you want”Dillow ask “Why can’t I just come to say hello to my son”Tracy ask “It’s not you”Dillon said “Alright , You're right I want my share of ELQ that I give you”Tracy said “You can’t I just stole them”Dillon said “To whom””Tracy ask “Ned”Dillon said

At Skylar ~ Alexis and Clint and Mac came in. “Why are you here”Skylar ask “Skylar is this your paint brush”Mac ask he show it to Skylar. “Yes it’s mine why where did you find it”Skylar ask “I found it at Helena place”Mac said “I’m under arrest”Skylar ask Yes we our bring you in for question”Mac said “It will be okay I will be your lawyer Alexis said “Thanks Aunt Alexis”Skylar said they left.

At Liam~ Laster came in. “Why are you here”Liam ask “Isabella told me about your affair do you want her back”Laster ask “Yes I do and I will get her back soon Isabella well see that you will hurt her you're just like father and how he hurt Calliope”Liam said “I will not lose Isabella to you”Laster said and left.

No comments:

Post a Comment