Sunday, July 31, 2016

How the years go by part 2 ch 20



At General Hospital~ Alexis room~ Monica was there the doors and blinds were close and Monica give Alexis a shot in her IV. “I’m sorry Alexis but I have to do this to keep my daughter safe it’s the only way”Monica said and open the blinds and left.

At Gia/Zander~ Skye was there. “Skye why are you here”Gia ask “I know what you're going through the pain of lose your son but take John-Jasper from Lila will not help you when I lose Jasper I wanted to make people pay and it almost cost me my marriage”Skye said “You're only saying that because of Lila. Gia said “Part yes but I want to help you as a mother to another no one sure lose a child”Skye said “No”Gia said Skye left.

At Calliope/Spencer~ Calliope was drinking tea with Liberty and Rave. “How are you both doing’ Calliope ask “You mean about the truth about us”Liberty ask “Yes”Calliope said “It will not change our love for you you're our mother”Liberty said “Yes we do, You're our mother”Rave said “Yes you were there for me when I was sick”Liberty said “Thank you I love you both”Calliope said “We love you to”Rave said the rest of the children expect Nico and Liam came in. “What is going on”Calliope ask “We our going to take you out to dinner, let’s get you dress”Zella said “I could use a night out”Calliope said Zella and Calliope left. “Mother doesn’t look good”Skylar said “This tumor is moving fast we need to be there for her”Rave said “We will”Laster said

At the Quartermaine~Nico was looking at a picture of him and Calliope when Molly came in. “Nico are you okay”Molly ask “My mother maybe dying and I hurt her all for a book it wasn’t worth it”Nico said “I’m sorry’ Molly said “It’s all on me”Nico said “Well you can fix it”Laster said as he came in. “What are you doing here”Nico ask “We our taking mother out for dinner she needs all her children around her even you”Laster said “Really, Did the world frozen over”Nico ask “Look I know this is a shock but Mother right we our family we need each other”Laster said “Thanks I will be there”Nico said

At Jasper gravestone~ Kristina was there. “Jasper I love you but I moved on and I’m happy with Sterling I will always love you”Kristina said and left. Page came by. “I will always remember you and what we share till you hurt me but I forgive you it made me stronger and I have moved on”Page said

No comments:

Post a Comment