Sunday, July 31, 2016

How the years go by part 2 ch 60~

 “I’m my father son”

At the Police station~ “I demand you let my son go”Calliope yelled as she came in with Spencer. “Great my mother is here”Skylar said “I will take care of it”Alexis said she went to see Calliope and Spencer. “Oh Spencer we can’t let Skylar go to jail”Calliope said “Skylar will not go to jail”Spencer said as Alexis came by.”I don’t think they will arrest Skylar they are just question him”Alexis said “Why”Calliope ask “They found Skylar paint brush at Helena”Alexis said “Oh no my son didn’t do this”Calliope said “I believe that and I will be his lawyer”Alexis said “Thank you”Spencer said as Mac came by. “Is Skylar being chance with anything”Calliope ask as Lucky came by.”It would be payback that Skylar was a murder just like his father and adoptive father”Lucky said “We will let Skylar go but if we have to question him more”Mac said “Just as long as his lawyer is with him”Alexis said Skylar came out. “Come on Skylar we our taking you home”Calliope said they left.

At the Comeback~Skye was there waiting for Jax when Ric came by.”Ric I’m sorry about you and Alexis”Skye said “Me too I mess up Maybe I sure just give up on love”Ric said “I understand that I keep giving up on love till Jax and I’m glad I didn’t”Skye said “I had a great love with Alexis then I just had to ruin it”Ric said “You will move on and find someone else”Skye said Skye came by Jax. “We would of been happy”Ric said to himself and look at Skye.

At Calliope/Spencer~ Skylar and Calliope and Spencer were there. “Skylar did you kill Helena”Spencer ask “No I went to see Helena to ask why she did this to us that’s all”Skylar said “We believe you”Calliope said “Yes we do”Spencer said

No comments:

Post a Comment