Sunday, July 31, 2016

How the years go by part 2 ch 55~


~ “Who my father”

At Kelly’s~ Skylar and Willow were there talking. “Do you think of his as our father”Willow ask “No I don’t and neither sure you”Skylar said as Sage came in. “How are both of you”Sage ask “Confused on all of this”Willow said “His nothing to either of us”Skylar said “Do you think we have a little part of him in us”Willow ask “No”Skylar said “You're confuse I was at first too”Sage said

At the Quartermaine~ Ned and Dillon came in. “Mother why are you in town”Ned ask “I’m back for good”Tracy said “Why”Ned ask “I miss my boys why can’t you be happy that I’m back”Tracy said “Because we don’t trust you”Dillon said “I can’t believe we our staying here”Jax said “Just till we get back on our feet I wish we could find our money that Helena took”Skye said “I’m looking into it”Jax said as Lila came in. “So you're moving in”Lila ask ‘Yes so is AJ and Emily and Lydia and we have bad news Tracy is back”’Skye said “Wow! “Well I have some news I’m pregnant”Lila said “Oh that’s so great news”Jax said “What about Rett Syndrome” Skye ask “We our going to take a chance on it it like you always say”Lila said “Yes, We our happy for you”Skye said “Me too”Jax said “Thanks”Lila said

At The Park~ Bliss was their with John-Jasper. “I love you so did Alex I will tell you about him when you get older”Bliss said

At the Comeback~ Valentin was leaving when Calliope came by. “What do you want”Valentin ask “I want to know how you survivor”Calliope ask “From you shoot me” Valentin ask “Yes”Calliope said “A doctor from Pine Valley Dr Hayward is a friend of Helena and he help us both come back and I had a great plastic surgery”Valentin said “And you because James”Calliope said “Yes Thanks to you I go a second chance”Valentin said “Are you going to do the right thing and leave town”Calliope ask “Not yet”Valentin said “Leave Skylar and Willow alone”Calliope said “No I will not leave our children alone! Valentin said “They're not our children you are not there father Spencer is! “You will not touch them”Calliope yelled Sterling came by. “Is everything okay”Sterling ask “Yes I’m leave”Calliope said she left. “Stay away from Calliope”Sterling said

No comments:

Post a Comment