Saturday, July 30, 2016

How the years go by ch 94



At General Hospital~ Alex room~ Gia and Zander and Rose were there. “Alex you were a great brother I love you so much”Rose said “You were a great son we love you and we will make sure your son know you”Gia said “Yes we will I love you and we will miss you”Zander said 

At Alexis room~ Ric and Lance and Richard Jr were there. “Alexis you need to wake we need you”Ric said “Mother will wake up I can’t lose her another mother”Lance said “You will not”Ric said

In the hallway~Calliope came by Nikolas. “Have you told Bliss about Alex”Nikolas ask “No I’m on my way will you help me ’Calliope ask “Yes and I believe Spencer will come back to us”Nikolas said “He has to”Calliope said “This isn’t good”Lila said “No it’s not”Adam Jr said “Do you think we will lose our son”Lila ask “No but I will make sure we don’t”Adam Jr said “Good”Lila said “This is all sad”Skye said “Yes it is”Jax said

Bliss Room~ Calliope and Nikolas came in. “Mother, How did the surgery go, Is Alex okay”Bliss ask “You had to have a hysterectomy but they save your eggs”Calliope said “No”Bliss said “Honey we love you and you're strong you have always been”Calliope said “What is it”Bliss ask “Alex is gone I’m sorry”Calliope said “No! Bliss yelled “I know it’s hard but just remember all the good times together”Nikolas said “How is Daddy”Bliss ask as she wipe her tears. “Spencer in a coma”Calliope said “This is all a mess”Bliss yelled “Yes it is”Nikolas said

No comments:

Post a Comment