Sunday, July 31, 2016

How the years go by part 2 ch 30~

“Cassadine Vs Spencer war”

On the Docks~ Sara was there looking at the Cassadine mansion when Nico came by. “Sara I’m sorry about what happened to your father”Nico said “You're just saying that so I will just walk away and not do anything but I will not let this go”Sara said “I know you're hurting but revenge can’t bring back your parents”Nico said “No but it will make me feel better”Sara said Nico left as Lydia came by. “Sara what do you need”Lydia ask “Grandmother the Cassadine our responsibility for my father death I want to make them pay”Sara said “I will help you”Lydia said “Thanks”Sara said

At Carman graves stone~ Adela was there. “Oh Carman I hope it’s you that I been talking to I’m sorry for one minute thinking you left me I love you”Adela said Lucky and Liz came by.. “What is it”Liz ask “I want to make sure that Carman is buried here”Adela said “You're right we sure look at it”Lucky said “Sara came by. “What is going on”Sara ask “I want to make sure that it’s Carman in here I hope you're okay with it”Adela said “Yes if this helps with make them pay yes”Sara said “I know you're in pain but don’t get caught up in revenge”Liz said “I will not Grandmother but they will pay”Sara said

At General Hospital~Spencer room~ Mulan came in. “How are you”Spencer ask “I’m fine now that you're back we miss you and need you so much”Mulan said “I’m here now and we will never again. So what happened when I was in a coma’ Spencer ask as Calliope came in. “I was just asking Mulan what happened while I was in a coma’ Spencer ask “Well Mother and Daddy lose their money in a deal gone wrong and Sage and Jed are back together”Calliope said “What about you and our children”Spencer ask Mulan left the room. “Dear you know before this I wasn’t feeling good”Calliope said “Yes”Spencer said “Well I found out that I have a brain tumor I could die soon”Calliope said “I’m sorry I wasn’t there but I will help you now”Spencer said “I know you will but I have some more bad news Laster hire Liz to be my nurse and when you're close to dead you want to confess everything I told Liz what happened to Carman I’m sorry”Calliope said “How bad is it”Spencer yelled “They have not chance us with anything yet there no proof but if that happened we will tell them it was me I’m dying anyway”Calliope said “No I will not allow it’ Spencer said “Are we okay”Calliope ask “Yes I get why you did it”Spencer said as Dr Jones came in. “Can I go home”Spencer ask “Tomorrow, Calliope you need to do you're treatment”Tony said “I’m doing chemotherapy to kill the tumor”Calliope said “Good you will win this I didn’t come back so you could leave me again”Spencer said and kiss her.

No comments:

Post a Comment