Sunday, July 31, 2016

How the years go by part 2 ch 66



At Avery/Sterling Jr~ Spencer came in. “Daddy why are you here”Avery ask Sterling Jr came into the room. “I have a prenuptial agreement I want you to sign you need to protect yourself”Spencer said “Daddy I love you but I don’t need a prenuptial agreement I trust Sterling Jr”Avery said “It’s not just that I want you to protect yourself”Spencer said “I have a account in my own name just like mother told me”Avery said “Sir I get you want to protect your daughter but I will not hurt Avery”Sterling Jr said “You better treat my daughter right and Avery I read your book it was great”Spencer said

At the Country club~ Skye and Rae were still there when Lila came in. “Grandmother. Mother “Lila said as Calliope came storm in. “Calliope”Skye said “Mother, Grandmother. Lila’ Calliope said “I have news I’m pregnant”Lila said “That’s great”Rae said “Yes”Skye said “”Now Calliope why are you upset”Lila ask “My daughters Mulan and Nevaeh want to open their own fashion line and my company is in trouble “Calliope said “You now where both the girls are coming from and I’m sure you're company will be find”Skye said “Maybe”Calliope said “I have some news I’m going back to ELQ”Skye said “Great you're leaving me to! Calliope said “I work at your magazine for two days and it’s in great hands”Skye said “Maybe”Calliope said

At Scotty office~ Alexis came in. “Scotty I need to know if you are going to press changer against Skylar”Alexis said “Not yet all we have is a paint brush that it”Scotty said “Good because he didn’t do it and I want you to reopen Katherine Bell case, I believe that it was Helena who killed her”Alexis said “Why would reopen the case”Scotty ask The mayor came in. “Because I want you to I believe it wasn’t Stefan Cassadine who murder his wife”The mayor said “Find sir we will reopen the case”Scotty said “Thank you”Alexis said “You're welcome”The mayor said

No comments:

Post a Comment