Sunday, July 31, 2016

How the years go by part 2 ch 63~

~ “Slept with the devil”

At the Quartermaine~ Tracy was alone when Chloe came in. “Why are you here”Tracy ask “I’m looking for Jax ’Chloe said “He's not here and you sure not be here do you want everyone to know about us”Tracy ask “No I don’t want anyone to know that I team up with you to destroy Skye and Jax”Chloe said “Ned came in. “ Chloe why are you here”Ned ask “”I just came to say hello and ran into Tracy’ Chloe said “I was just telling Chloe to leave this house she not family”Tracy said “Yes Chloe is our second cousin”Ned said “Yes”Chloe said “I have to go”Tracy said “Mother I know you're up to something and I will find out and stop it”Ned said “I’m not scare”Tracy said and left.

At Calliope/Spencer~ There bedroom~Calliope was getting dress for bed when Spencer came in. “We need to talk about Valentin”Spencer said “What about him”Calliope ask “I know you're scare but I will make sure he will not hurt you I put bodyguard on everyone”Spencer said “Thank you Spencer I love you but I did something you're going to hate I don’t want to lose you”Calliope said “What is that”Spencer ask
“I slept with Valentin when we thought he was James”Calliope said “Oh my god when”Spencer ask “When we got into the fight after you wake up I feel so sick I’m so sorry I just can't believe I slept with the man who rape meCalliope said she touch his face. Spencer hug her. “You didn’t know we were all fool by him and we will get pass it I love you”Spencer said “I love you to”Calliope said

At Skylar~ Willow came in. “I hear you were arrest”Willow said “Yes but I’m find”Skylar said “You didn’t do it did you”Willow ask “No I didn’t but I wanted to”Skylar said “I know but I can’t lose you”Willow said “You will not, Are you okay”Skylar ask “It’s hard”Willow said “Yes it is but he's not our father Spencer is”Skylar said “I just keep wonder if I’m like him well I want to hurt someone to like he did”Willow ask “I know what you mean”Skylar said

No comments:

Post a Comment