Saturday, July 30, 2016

How the years go by ch 92-


At General Hospital~ Alexis room~ Jax was there. “Alexis you need to wake up we need you”Jax said Ned and Chloe came in. “No Alexis come back you didn’t come back from being kidnapped just to leave us again”Chloe said “No she didn’t and Alexis will wake up”Ned said Yes she will”Jax said 

In the hallway~Roman and Julian came by Kristina. “”I’m sorry about Aunt Alexis’ Julian said “Thanks I talk to a judge his going to hold off Stefan trial”Kristina said “No we can’t , We just need to find a lawyer”Roman said “It will be hard to to tell a new lawyer who doesn’t know this case maybe I will do it”Kristina said “Really Thanks I know father was set up”Julian said “Maybe”Roman said

At a house outside of New York~ “This is going as plan soon I will get payback on everyone who hurt us”Helena said “This is a brilliant plan”The man said “Yes it is”Helena said

At General Hospital~ Bliss room~ “Monica was there. “Is there any other way’ Bliss ask “Yes but we don’t know any of the damage till we go into surgery I know you're scare we could always frozen you're eggs”Monica said “Well it be safe, I don’t want anyone to steal them”Bliss said “That will never happen here again”Monica said “All right we can do that if we have to , How is Alex”Bliss ask “His in surgery so is your father”Monica said “Was anyone else hurt”Bliss ask “Alexis is in a coma ’Monica said Calliope and Laster came in. “Mother I will do the surgery Monica told me we can frozen my eggs if we have to”Bliss said “That’s great”Calliope said I’m going to get the room ready”Monica said “How is father”Laster ask “We don’t know yet”Monic said She left. “Bliss you're going to be find”Calliope said In the hallway~”Monica went into the hallway when she ran into James. “You're going to help me chance the DNA rest”James said “It’s you”Monica said “Yes”James said “Why sure I”Monica ask “You're daughter”James said “Find”Monica said “I will tell her she will be so happy”James said and left.

At Calliope room~Laster was helping his mother into the bed. “Do you remember the cash”Laster ask “Yes Spencer and I had a fight and he was driving so fast he was the driver who hit one of the cars and someone hit us”Calliope said “Oh no could it be Bliss”Laster ask “Yes but I don’t know I don’t think she was driving”Calliope said “I will protect her”Laster said “Thank you, I love you”Calliope said “I love you to mother ’Laster said

No comments:

Post a Comment