Sunday, July 31, 2016

How the years go by part 2 ch 28~

~ “Spencer Vs Cassadine war”

At the Quartermaine~ Emily and Monica were talking. “So Spencer and Calliope cover it up”Monica ask “Yes I’m scare that this could be a Spencer Vs Cassadine war”Emily said “This isn’t good”Monica said “No it’s not”Emily said as Liz came in. “Emily I love you as as sister and friend I hope you will help me make sure my son gets justice”Liz said “I hate what Spencer did but I will protect my son”Emily said “He's not even your son”Liz said “No I’m not his biological mother but I love him”Emily said “Then we can’t be friends anymore”Liz said Nikolas came in. “I guess we can’t be friends anymore either”Nikolas said “No”Liz said and left. “Nikolas are you okay”Emily ask “Yes Calliope call me, Spencer is awake”Nikolas said “This is great news”Emily said “Yes it is”Monica said “Let’s go see our son”Nikolas said

At General Hospital~ Laster was talking to a man.”I want you to make sure Lucky and Liz any Spencer doesn't come neither my father” Laster said “Yes sir”The man said Nico came by. “What is going on”Nico ask “Father is awake but trouble is coming”Laster said

Spencer room~Calliope was lay on Spencer bed by him. “I’m so glad you're awake I miss you so much I love you”Calliope said “I love you to and I always will come back to you nothing can keep us part”Spencer said “No nothing”Calliope said he kiss her.

At Lila/Adam Jr~ “We have to fight they want to take our son from us”Lila said “We will not let that happen”Adam Jr said ‘if we have to keep our son I want to leave town”Lila said “I will do anything to keep our son with us”Adam Jr said “Me too”Lila said

At Adela~ Adela pick up a picture of her and Carman. “I love you I’m sorry”Adela said

No comments:

Post a Comment