Sunday, July 31, 2016

How the years go by part 2 ch 45~


 “The devil wears Prada”

At Calliope store~”She coming”The woman said “Colby came by. “Calliope we'll be here in a five minutes”Colby said “Have you told her”The woman ask “No but I will today”Colby said as Calliope came in. “Mrs. Cassadine here you're green tea and I have the design you wanted”The woman said “Thank you I want to see Colby now! Calliope yelled and went into her office and Colby came in.”Tell me it not true that you are going to work for Lillian”Calliope said “Yes I’m but before I leave I would like to find a replace for me”Colby said “You better and she better be good now I need the sales from last month in five”Calliope said Colby left as Skylar came in. “Mother”Skylar said “Skylar why are you here”Calliope ask “I need a favor from you BJ wants to work in fashion do you have a job here for her”Skylar ask “She can take Colby job I have to tell you that I’m not nice here being a successful woman you have to be tough”Calliope said “I get it and I don’t want you to hire her just because I’m dating her”Skylar said “I will not, So you are getting close with BJ”Calliope ask “Yes”Skylar said Colby came in with the sales list. “I was beginning to think you forget”Calliope said “You have a interview with Kate in ten”Colby said and left. “Mother I will see you later”Skylar said and left as Kate came in. “I want to take the fashion magazine in a new director and I need you're help”Calliope said “I would love to”Kate said “In the hallway~ Maxie came by.”Why is Calliope meeting with Kate”Maxie ask and came into Calliope office. “What is going on”Maxie ask

“Maxie I love everything you did for my magazine but I want to take it in a new director the sales haven’t been good so I ask Kate to help you both can work together on this”Calliope said “Find I guess I will try working with Kate”Maxie said “Good now get to work”Calliope said as Skye came in. “Mother I have a job here for you the magazine is going through some chance you can work here”Calliope said “Sure thank you so much”Skye said “You're welcome”Calliope said Skye went to talk with Kate and Maxie.

At BJ~ Skylar came in. “I got you a job interview wit my mother”Skylar said “Thank you”BJ said “You're welcome I never saw my mother at her work she very hard on her workers”Skylar said “I will not take it to heart”BJ said “Good”Skylar said

No comments:

Post a Comment