Sunday, July 31, 2016

How the years go by part 2 ch 33



At Alexis/Ric~ Cricket and Ric were there, “I’m sorry for what I did I sure of never let you kiss me then we would of never slept together”Cricket said as Brandon came in. “You bitch! You slept with Ric you both claim to love my mother! Brandon yelled “Brandon it was just one time I been lonely without your mother”Ric said “I sure tell mother to leave you”Brandon said “Don’t we don’t know if she will wake up”Ric said “Mother is awake that why I’m here my cell phone die so I thought it would be nice to come here and tell you”Brandon said “We sure go”Ric said “Yes”Cricket said “Not you I don’t want you neither my mother”Brandon said “Find”Cricket said

At General Hospital~ Alexis room~ “How long have I been here”Alexis ask “A couple of months”Kristina said “Who else was hurt”Alexis ask “Alex Smith died and Spencer was in a coma too”Kristina said “No is Spencer awake”Alexis ask “Yes he wake up a few days go”Kristina said “Stefan what happened to him”Alexis ask as Nikolas came in. “I’m glad our awake Alexis”Nikolas said “Me to how is Stefan”Alexis ask “I was his lawyer while you were in a coma”Kristina said “Did you win his innocent”Alexis said “I believe that and I did everything I could but I didn’t win”Kristina said “No, How many years”Alexis ask “You need to rest so that you and Kristina can help Stefan”Nikolas said “You're right”Alexis said as Ric came in. “Oh Alexis you're back to me”Ric said “Yes always”Alexis said they share a kiss and Nikolas and Kristina left. “Ric I’m sorry I keep leaving you”Alexis said “It’s okay I’m just glad you're awake I miss you so much”Ric said “I miss you too, How are the boys”Alexis ask “There find”Ric said “Do they know how the accident happened”Alexis ask “No”Ric said

At Helena~ Chloe came in. “I have everything remove that many lean you to Katherine murder”Chloe said “Good I’m glad I can count on you”Helena said “Well Stefan left me no one leaves me”Chloe said “I never saw this side of you I like it”Helena said “Thanks now one more person I need to make pay”Chloe said

No comments:

Post a Comment