Saturday, July 30, 2016

How the years go by ch 84-


“I’m not your mother”

At Spencer/Calliope~ Library and Rave were there. “I love you both very much and I’m you're mother in every way”Calliope said “What”Rave ask “When you're mother left me before you were born I wanted her back and I would do anything to get Calliope back so I ask this woman name Victoria who try to pass herself as my cousin but she was a fake and I know that so I blackmail her into carry you both with your mother embryos but the embryos were damage so Victoria and I had sex and we had you both”Spencer said “So we our really the daughters of you and Victoria”Library ask “Yes but I love you so much”Calliope said “Did you know about this”Library ask “No not for a long time I was lie to about this”Calliope said “How could you take father back after did this and raise us”Rave ask “Because it was done with love”Calliope said “Are you to okay”Spencer ask “Why are you telling us now”Library ask “Nico put it in the book and it’s time”Spencer said “Where is Victoria”Library ask “We don’t know”Calliope said “We need time to deal with this”Rave said the twins left. “That went well”Calliope said “Yes I guess so”Spencer said

At Ric/Alexis~ Alexis was in bed when Ric came in. “So why is Travis here”Alexis ask “Travis is sick with cancer his dying”Ric said “I’m sorry did he tell you anything about your birth mother”Alexis ask “That she lived in Paris and she give me up to a orphan there I’m going to check it out in the morning”Ric said “I will go with you we can get Kristina to watch Richard”Alexis said “Are you sure we have to get ready for court”Ric said “Yes it’s fine”Alexis said “Thanks”Ric said

At The Quartermaine~ Monica and Alan were alone. “Where have you been you miss a couple of meeting at the hospital today”Alan ask “I had to take care of something”Monica said “I hope you're not cheat again”Alan said “No I’m not just trust me”Monica said “Find”Alan said

At Isabella/Laster house~ Isabella and Laster were having a romance dinner when Laster got on his knees. “Isabella will you marry me we can go far together”Laster ask “Yes I will I believe we have the same goals and we our great together”Isabella said they share a kiss.

At Kristina~”Cassie and Kristina were talking. “Mother I think it’s too soon for you to move on”Cassie said “I know you love your father and I still do but I have a right to move on”Kristina said “I guess so”Cassie said “I will never let anyone take your father place”Kristina said

At Emily/Nikolas~ They were looking over the evidence that the police had of Stefan. “I beat it’s Helena who set Stefan up”Emily said “She up to something I just know it”Nikolas said

No comments:

Post a Comment